Content

Computers

Dynamic Views Blogger : Remove Search Bar


Should I say more? Maybe I should. Blogger's Dynamic View comes with a little search bar, placed at the top-right corner of your blog page. If you want to remove this search bar, here's how. This is a reply to blog reader Katie.

If you're using the old Blogger interface: Go to Dashboard - Design - Template Designer - Advanced - Add CSS - paste the following code - Press enter after the last character of the last line } - Apply to Blog.

If you're using the new Blogger interface: Go to Dashboard ('House' symbol) - Template - Customize - Advanced - Add CSS - paste the following code - Press enter after the last character of the last line } - Apply to Blog.





.header-bar #search{
display: none !important;
}
 
Questions and Answer :

Is there a way to place the search bar or a link to search, inside of the menu bar next to the dynamic views or pages?
.header-bar #search{
position: relative;
top: 167px !important;
right: 30px !important;
}




Is there a way to move the search box onto the header bar underneath the blog's title? Check out my site if you don't understand what I mean (hcmctoday.com) and I want to put the search box underneath where it says "HCMC Today"
#header .header-bar{
height: 100px;
}

#header:hover .header-drawer, #header .header-drawer.open{
top: 100px;
}

#header-container{
height: 140px;
}

#main div{
top: 18px;
}

#search{
left: 18px;
top: 55px !important;
}
  



I have a custom template of dynamic view. I want to delete the search box made by the designer but am not sure which one is the code. I have tried to delete the codes but when I preview, the search box is still there. Can you do me a favor by checking the codes? I'm afraid I may delete the wrong one. The designer didn't response to my question. Please help.
I just checked my code, and it is still working. The reason it isn't working in your blog is because you're not using a Dynamic View template in the first place. Try this for your template:

.cse{
display: none !important;
}



Sumber : http://www.southernspeakers.net/2011/10/remove-blogger-dynamic-view-search-bar.html
Share
Rasya Consultant

Comments

2 comments to "Dynamic Views Blogger : Remove Search Bar"

adi said...
September 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM


blog informasi pendidikannya oke banget, sangat informatif. keep bloging gan,, terus berkarya dengan blog agan ini, saya sebagai pembaca merasakan manfaat

blog ini. saya doakan agan selalu merawat dan membaca tips kesehatan

Nugroho Hadi Kumoro said...
November 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Terima kasih atas dukungannya

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © by Bloganol Template Reedit Blogger Template by Nugroho Hadi Kumoro